Updates and Information
Regarding Opening and Covid-19
For information regarding our School Re-Opening Plan, please view tab above.
The LA County Board of Supervisors approved 5-0 the elementary school waiver process. Here’s a summary of what was approved:
● Waiver applications have begun to be accepted for grades TK-2.
● As a start, 30 applications will be approved per week.
● Prioritize schools with a “higher percentage” of students who qualify for free/reduced meals.
● Unclaimed waivers for any given week are to be redistributed to other applying schools.
● The LA County Board of Supervisors will review the process on a bi-weekly basis and make changes accordingly.
Know that when we are able to reopen, we are prepared to safely do so in a Hybrid Program, including the option to continue with Distance Learning, should you wish for your child to remain at home.
May God continue to bless and protect us all.
In God’s Love,
Mrs. Katy Kruska